How can I pay online?
We accept payments within Australia using:
- Zip Pay
- Alohra Gift Cards
How do I pay online using PayPal?
PayPal allows you to make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Not only does PayPal help keep this information private, it guarantees 100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account.
Visit www.paypal.com.au for more information.
How do I pay online using AfterPay?
AfterPay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the gear you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use AfterPay you must:
- have an Australian residential address
- pay with a credit or debit card
- be over 18 years old
- transaction must be between $1.00 and $1,500.
Using AfterPay for the first time:
- add your gear to the shopping cart
- choose AfterPay as your payment method at checkout
- you will be prompted to create an AfterPay account and confirm and pay the first of four instalments upfront
- if you are a first-time customer, you will not be able to make another AfterPay purchase until your final payment on your initial purchase has completed
Please note: when paying with AfterPay you cannot split payment types eg: you cannot pay half with gift card and other half with AfterPay.
For more information please see AfterPay.com
How do I pay online using Gift Cards?
We accept Alohra Gift Cards only. Simply choose gift card as your payment method during checkout. You will need to enter your full gift card number.
You can use a gift card to pay for a portion of, or your entire online order purchase amount.
We can only process one gift card per online transaction.